LWC Signature Application
LWC Signature Program Eligibility
Individuals who have demonstrated leadership, hold positions of influence within their organization, have demonstrated a commitment to the Southwestern region and are willing to invest their time in the LWC program are invited to apply.
LWC Signature Sessions
- Sessions are typically held on the third Tuesday of each month, September through June from 8AM – 5PM
- Thought leaders from across the community are engaged in the planning and delivery of the sessions.
- Each session focuses on our Signature Model – Leading Self, Leading Others and Leading the Communities.
- 100% Commitment to attend all sessions and actively engage is expected to participate in the class.
- Tuition is $2,500 and is non-refundable
- FRIDAY JUNE 30TH – Applications must be submitted by 5:00 PM
- MONTH OF JULY – Selection Process
- MONTH OF AUGUST – Invitations Emailed to Accepted Applicants
- SEPTEMBER – First class begins Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Small Business Scholarship
If you are a small business owner and would like to apply for the small business owner scholarship, please fill out the LWC Signature application as well as the small business owner section of the application.
The following criteria must be met in order to apply for the Small Business Owner Scholarship
- The business owner must be able to demonstrate being in business for 2 years or more
- The business must have 1 -50 employees working for the company
- The business must be located in Washington Co.
- The business must be privately owned, corporation, partnership or LCC
- The business owner must complete the program per LWC program guidelines or will be responsible to pay the tuition in full back to LWC
- The business owner will be required to pay $500 towards the scholarship.
- The business owner will be required to pay the full tuition if they do not complete the class
The 2024-25 LWC Leadership Program Application Process will open April 2024
If you have any questions about the program, please email Wendy Burtner, Interim Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.